TTRSA is experienced in developing and updating Mobility Management Plans (MMP) for both public and private sector organisations, including healthcare and industrial sites with large numbers of staff and visitors, and a wide range of educational establishments including national schools, secondary level schools and colleges and third level institutions.
The benefits for organisations which have MMPs include: reduced business costs; operational efficiencies; reduced parking pressures and traffic hazards; and, enhanced environmental credentials. Planning authorities are also increasingly requesting MMPs to be submitted as part of planning applications, both for large scale developments and smaller developments which generate a significant volume of travel in short time periods within the day.
We can assist with all areas of mobility management planning, including:
- Undertaking paper or web-based surveys to understand the travel patterns and needs;
- Analysing travel behaviour and patterns using statistical and spatial analysis including Geographical Information Systems (GIS);
- Developing sustainable transport measures appropriate to organisational needs and the site;
- Preparing a new MMP, monitoring an MMP, or updating an existing MMP; and,
- Improving the safety of existing on-site facilities such as pedestrian routes, cyclist access, bus access and car parking arrangements.
Contact us by telephone or by sending an e-mail to