TTRSA have experience in developing and implementing parking strategies and schemes that are are sensitive to the functionality of a place or street, and balance the needs of liveability, traffic management and economic stimulation, by taking account of the needs of: those living and working in an area; those passing through during the day; and, those shopping or visiting businesses. Selecting an appropriate method of parking control and enforcement is essential to ensure the effectiveness of the scheme, control costs and maintain public support.
We can assist with all areas of: on-street parking; off-street parking; basement and multi-storey parking; and, remote parking including park and ride. We have also undertaken reviews and audits of parking systems for those looking to get the most out of their existing parking assets. Our parking management related services include:
- Undertaking on-street or off-street parking surveys;
- Developing a parking strategy for a village, town or city;
- Reviewing your existing parking bylaws, for example, to reduce parking displacement into residential areas;
- Developing workplace parking policies or Mobility Management Plans;
- Advising on car park design; and,
- Optimising the layout and functionality of your existing car park.
Contact us by telephone or by sending an e-mail to