When the road network in a specific area such as a residential estate or neighbourhood, or specific route, is cause for concern, TTRSA can undertake a systematic review of the area or route from a road safety perspective. This typically involves:
- Reviewing available collision data;
- Undertaking relevant traffic surveys, for example to assess the speed of vehicles;
- Undertaking a review of access and safety for other road users;
- Visiting the area or route to identify road safety hazards in the existing built and highway environment; and,
- Making recommendations to eliminate or mitigate the identified road safety hazards.
Contact us by telephone or by sending an e-mail to